what is the benefits of Spot Welding?
- This resistance welding method allows a wide range of material types and shapes to be joint precisely, reliably and quickly.
- Sheets, sections, strips, stampings, wires or strands are welded very accurately between pointed electrodes.
- To avoid unwanted deformation on the outer surface of the workpiece, the contacting electrode is designed to provide the largest possible contact surface with this method.
- Multiple welding heads are a feasible solution to apply multiple spot welding contacts and increase the joint intensity and accuracy.
- Spot welding is a proven method to join workpieces long-term with a broad range of available weld heads.
Typical application of spot welding: